Thursday, September 11, 2014

Quote Prompt Thursday #1

Guess what time it is, my evil writing friends? Time for a post series!

Every Thursday for the conceivable future, I'm going to give you three quotes, yours to do whatever you want with. Use them in your story, use them to inspire a story, imagine the character saying them, print them out and set them on fire... Whatever you want.

This week's prompts are below the jump!



  1. "I bake when I'm upset, and now I have 30 pies to give away, so here."
  2. "What kind of jerk double-parks in the same spot for three days in a row?"
  3. "So, what brings you to the grocery store at 2 in the morning?"

Simple, I know. But I hope it inspires you to make something cool. And if you feel like sharing, why not comment with a link to your piece? 

No comments :

Post a Comment