Wednesday, September 10, 2014

That Sure Was A Hiatus

Hi, all! Welcome back. Or welcome me back. Not sure. Either way, I was gone for a while and now I plan to start posting again. I've been a lot more active over on the Tumblr and Twitter pages, so it's always worthwhile to give those a look.

I could make any number of excuses for my extended absence, but "college happened" is probably the best one. That's also my go-to for the other absences that are sure to happen in the future... My bad.

The game plan is looking like this:

  • Queue posts on Tumblr every day (seriously, you're missing out if you're not following it!)
  • Update the Twitter at least once a week
  • Work on Halflings, my NaNoWriMo project for this year
  • Work on the short story I'll be writing for my college's lit journal (!)


And of course I plan to write some actual posts here at some point. You know, when some kind necromancer resurrects me from the pile of ash and bone that's sure to result from this year's NaNoWriMo endeavor. (Feel free to add me as a writing buddy!)



Oh, yeah, since you're here, why not check out the brand-spanking-new Resources page? It has cool stuff. Promise.

No comments :

Post a Comment